Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's the thought that counts

I received this wonderful Christmas gift from my friend Tillie.




Thoughtful because she knows how much I love to bake & they took the time to create a beautiful gift.




In a season that's full of rushing about, spending more money and having less time the Bylers were gracious enough to prepare this unique gift.




And I heart new dishtowels.



I came across this lovely blog if you're curious about the technique for making your own vanilla.
I've also seen more than a few pins about diy vanilla.
After discovering the awesome KAF products a few years ago I have used this vanilla.
I think I now have a new favorite vanilla! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH TILLIE & JASON!!



And I think I shall use it first to bake some of Tillie's favorite cookies.


















No comments: