Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Candy Cupcakes


Easy & Yummy, my two favorite elements of a recipe.
I don't know why I always make these cupcakes in the Fall except that a Brach's candy pumpkin fits perfectly in the center.
But my family doesn't like the candy pumpkin, they prefer candy corn,which I'm pretty sure is made from the same "candy" substance.
The tiny candy sprinkles are another alternative but beware:
if you don't get them on the melted chocolate cup at the exact right moment you may have more decoration on your floor than your cupcake.
But still, easy & yummy gets my vote!

Ingredients:
brownie mix + whatever the brownie box says you need (mine says eggs, oil & water)
miniature peanut butter cups candy
your chosen candy topping
That's it!

Directions:
Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box.
Fill a paper-lined cupcake pan with brownie batter.
A mix for a 9x13" pan will make about 12 cupcakes.
Unwrap miniature peanut butter candies & place one in center of dough in each cup.

Bake at temperature suggested on box for 15-18 minutes.
Cool in pan for 5 minutes.

Add candy topping while chocolate center is still warm.

Sorry this picture is kinda blurry but you get the idea of the yummyness inside the brownie cupcake!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Is this legal?? ;) Looks awesome!

Mama Holli said...

YUMMMMM...Did I say YUMMMMMM! Oh my Goodness-How divine!