Monday, January 11, 2010

New Discovery


I'm a sucker for a good hand cream but until recently I've never tried a hand scrub.
While in KC last week I stopped at the Natural Body Spa. The shop smelled wonderful and had quite a few interesting items for sale. I noticed a line called Thymes Essentials. The store clerk told me it was one of their best selling products. I chose to try the hand items since the arctic air we have been experiencing this month has left my hands less than soft. My hands showed improvement after the first use. I went back for a facial and left with another great product, Naturopathica pore refining clay mask. I can count on one hand the number of facials I've had but all 3 times my pores received a bad grade.
I would like to order some more Thymes products online soon.
I'll keep you updated on my results and pore score!

No comments: