Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing: My Amazing Craftastic Friend Roni

Maybe you also have a friend like Roni, who is so gifted & can do just about anything!
And if you didn't love her so much you would despise her for her talents.
This is the latest creation she has shared with me:

The cutest little loaf of Honey Sunflower Bread :)

I'm so lucky to have a friend who celebrates National Pie Day! Yum!!

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

1 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared
1 (9 inch) baked pie shell
Cool Whip
Chopped peanuts
Mix the powdered sugar and peanut butter thoroughly until crumbly. Set aside 1/4 cup. Put half of the crumb mixture in bottom of cooled pie shell. Spread with half of pudding. Repeat crumb and pudding layers. Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle on top with reserved crumb mixture and chopped peanuts.

She delivered this fun little mailbox last year on Valentines Day

Here is one of the many cards she has made for me & my kids

Did I mention she is amazing?
Love you Roni!

1 comment:

Mama Holli said...

I have friends like that too! If you did not love them so much you would hate them!! I love your blog! Your recipes look so darn good! My daughter asked to make Puppy Chow today....I did not have a recipe and then wala!! You have it! When you start posting recipes on Tasty Kitchen don't forget to add the link to your post from your blog. There is a place for it on the recipe and it will lead readers to your blog to read the post. I added a button from Taysy Kitchen on my sidebar to show my blog readers that my recipes can be printed easily from Tasty Kitchen. It is a great tool in so many ways! HAve fun and ask me any questions you may like!